These fibers are specifically designed to match a multitude of Mayflies found worldwide.
The wings and body of Mayflies such as March Browns, Blue Winged Olives or the fabled Morning Dun can be easily matched with the use of these fibers. The fibers are perfect to make fine and thin profile bodies even on the smallest size 24 hook. It will make traditional dubbing obsolete.
You can select a carefully designed EP® TRIGGER POINT FIBERS blend to match just about any flying insect. You also have the option of blending your own individual colors for specific hatches on your local waters. They are marking-pen friendly as well for additional color variation, and will not absorb water or have anything stick to them.
EP® TRIGGER POINT FIBERS have a natural floating property, which makes these flies sit right on the water column as well.
- Blended Colors To Match The Hatch
- Translucent Very Fine Diameter Fiber
- 8" Length
- Approx. 5gr. Per Pack
- Extremely Durable Synthetic Material
- Does Not Absorb Water - Very Easy To Cast
- Natural Floating Property - No Floatant Necessary
- For Mayflies, Emergents, Crippled, Spinner, Midge and Caddis
- THE LISTING IS FOR ONE PACKAGE IN THE COLOR YOU CHOOSE