Fish-Skull Sculpin Helmet Fly Heads are an exciting, new style of Fish-Skull with a realistic, flat and broad profile that imitates common bottom-dwelling fish species such as sculpins, gobies and baby catfish. These are designed for use on both hook and tube flies, allowing anglers to easily tie weighted streamers that fish deep and imitate these popular predator food sources.
- Realistic flat and broad profile
- Innovative front-fitting design makes it quick and easy to tie
- Designed with a heavily weighted keel (bottom of the Sculpin Helmet) that lets you tie flies that swim in the hook-up position
- New style of front slot designed for hooks and tube flies
- Special Matte (non-shiny) oxide coated finish
- 3-D eyes included
- 8 skulls per pack