The Deviation Boot embodies rugged utility, everyday versatility, and all-day comfort that our anglers depend on - both on and off the deck. Now elevated with a high-pile, fleece insulation package, the Deviation Sherpa Ankle Boot provides rugged protection with slipper- like warmth and comfort.
- 100% waterproof rubber shell protection
- Stretch neoprene panels aid ease-of-entry
- High-pile, fleece lining and footbed cover provide warmth and comfort
- Compression-molded, EVA midsole provides all day comfort and support
- Non-marking, lugged, rubber outsole design provides traction in variable terrain
- Wipe down boots with damp cloth to remove excess dirt and debis.
- Use cold, fresh water to clean your rubber boots. Do not use solvents.
- Any degredation of rubber surface can be treated with after an after-market rubber boot treatment like Revivex.
- Pull insoles out of boots and air dry product naturally, away from direct sunlight or artificial heat sources.