Korkers Footwear, a brand synonymous with unique, problem-solving innovations, recently announced the launch of their new River Ops™ wading boot. Styled with a tactical look and feel, the new guide-caliber boot is designed to take users deep into the backcountry with a level of durability, stability, and comfort never before seen in water-specific footwear. With the most technical features in Korkers’ current wading boot line-up
“Our design inspiration for the River Ops was largely the uncompromising nature of tactical Armed Forces gear,” says CEO Brian Chaney. “Guides and hard core anglers depend on their gear to do their job. Comfortable boots alone don’t cut it, so we designed every facet of the boot with premium features to withstand seasons of serious abuse. The River Ops™ boot merges durability and comfort, providing the premium support and tailored fit dedicated guides and anglers require.”
The exceptional durability of Korkers’ River Ops™ boot is rooted in the new Exo-Tec™ technology, a molded exoskeleton of protective armor with zero exposed stitching. Not only does the Exo-Tec™ upper fend off abrasion from sharp rocks, its flexibility allows for a high range of motion and athletic movement. An enhanced TPU heel counter offers additional stability and protection while the unique internal Ankle Wrap™ provides excellent ankle support and comfort.
Korkers Internal Drainage system quickly purges water and keeps every step feeling light and agile, while the unique Lace Lock feature allows for a customized bi-zonal fit. Last, but certainly not least, each pair of River Ops™ boots comes standard with two sets of interchangeable soles that include premium Vibram® wet & dry rubber traction. The new River Ops™ boots feature an extended two-year warranty and Korkers’ proprietary OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System with nine different traction options – far more than any other in the industry.Features:
- Traction: OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System for customized traction on the fly.
- Closure System: Traditional lace with locking cleat for a customized bi-zonal fit
- Durability: Exo-Tec™ technology provides 360 degrees of molded, abrasion-resistant protection in a flexible, hyper-light package.
- Fast Drying: Hydrophobic materials = faster dry times which lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Comfort: Enhanced EVA midsole offers underfoot comfort and increased stability and support.
- Fit: Featuring Ankle Wrap internal foam padding for added ankle stabilization and comforting support.
- Specs: 9" height / 3lbs 6oz per pair
- Warranty: Extended Warranty. Two Years from the date of purchase.
- Color: Black / Cool Gray