A treatment to revive flies composed of two things: drying beads and blue indicator crystals. A fly (still attached to the leader) is dry after a few quick shakes and ready for floatant. The blue indicator beads turn pink when the drying beads have become saturated and it is time to get a new bottle of Easy Dry.
- Drying agent
- Blue indicator beads turn pink when it's time to replace
- Easy to use shake application
- Large cap opening for any size fly
How To Use
1. Open flip lid and drop soaked fly attached to leader into container.
2. Hold lid closed without snapping shut, and shake a few times
3. When blue indicator beads turn pink, replace with a new bottle of Easy Dry
- Dry fly fishing
- CDC flies