The ultimate hemostat, thoughtfully designed from the tips to the jaws to the handle. The tight angles and engineered shape accommodate all fly sizes, allow for easy hook removal, and can crimp even the heaviest of barbs. Oversized thumb and finger holes accomodate large or gloved hands, and the compact cutting surface easily clips light or heavy leader.
- 6.25″ Long
- Carabiner finger loop
- Flat geometric jaw for easy hook removal/debarbing
- Stealthy matte black rust-resistant finish
- Comfy grip provides extra tackiness
- Double-dipped handle for added comfort
- Scissor in jaw
- Surgical quality stainless steel
- Eye clearing needle
- Locking handles
- Directions for use:Clip anywhere. Use to remove hooks, pinch barbs, etc.