Quickspool ' quick loading and unloading of reels; quick, easy line changes on the water; easy handling in conjunction with rod and reel. Load 'em up.Travel ' select the lines you need for each outing, clip them together and throw them in your gear bag ' find them when you need them; robust but light; protection against salt and grit.Stack ' clip them together for simple organisation out in the field and when you get back to base; label your switchboxes for easy line identification. Sort them, stack them, store them.
- Compact octagonal design that fits neatly in one hand yet will accommodate almost all fly lines
- Sturdy but lightweight construction for durability, and you can still see what's in them when they're closed
- Smooth, non abrasive line aperture in lid
- Line guide in centre of spool for easy wind up and easy release on the way out (no clips, no slots).
- Smooth revolution inside the box, designed to beat overwind.
- One-touch removable box lid; the 'box can be opened one-handed.
- Spool can be clipped to the outside of the Switchbox for use externally: the second half of the shell acts as a stand for winding / unwinding. This in turn can be attached to further stacked Switchboxes for support. Or you can just hold it down with your toes'
- Clip lock system enables boxes to be stacked together for travel or storage
- Sturdy OmniSpool crank handle, grooved to fit through the spool and around the line; fits in either side ' so no matter if you're left or right handed' (Sold separately ' you won't need many, but essential! Don't forget to order.)
- You will receive 1 spool and not both pictured.
keep the dotted markings on each half of the casing side by side when the Switch is closed ' it means there's no yoga involved when you place the spool on its foot; it also makes clipping Switchboxes together easy (dotted side of one against the unmarked side of another')
This is for 1 spool