Oros Strike Indicators
Strike indicators, finally perfected. One of the most exciting fly fishing product launches. These things will dominate the strike indicator market for years to come.
Oros strike indicators eliminate common indicator pain points. There are no small parts to fumble and lose. Its streamlined design is centered on the line for balanced casting. There is no exposed fastening hardware or posts sticking out to create drag or tangle line.
Oros strike indicators enclose fastening hardware inside of two molded EVA foam hemispheres. When closed, the foam hemispheres compress creating a pressure fit lock that keeps it on the line and in place, without kinking. Over-sized threads make securing it to the line effortless.
Easy To Use
Unscrew the two foam-grip hemispheres and place the line in the screw slot. Holding the bottom half, with the screw post, in place, screw the top half of the indicator shut. Reposition the indicator between sections of line with just a half twist of the top and bottom.
Features and details:
- Does not kink the line
- Float as much or more weight than the current leading brand
- Smooth surface developed to repel water and dirt, and create less drag while casting
- Made with a Biodegradable additive that accelerates biodegradation with prolonged exposure in natural environments, not in normal use
- Strike indicator top and bottom colors can be mixed or matched by anglers for optimal visibility
- 3-pack contains one Pink, one White and one Orange indicator
- Small - Measures 0.65 inches and recommended for use on line diameter of 5X or greater
- Medium - Measures 0.85 inches and recommended for use on line diameter of 4X or greater
- Large - Measures 1.05 inches and recommended for use on line diameter of 3X or greater