The PAC 1000 is a size up from the PAC 900 and is ready to handle big water and big fish. It's a great choice for anglers heading out on bigger water where size and stability are essential. Featuring heavy duty PVC, urethane bladders and a simple lightweight aluminum frame the PAC series boats are the best choice for anglers who want a boat to last for years to come.
The PAC 1000 is for you if:
- You want a high-end 10' pontoon boat
- You love to fish rivers that have some rapids
- You do overnight fishing trips
- You like the feel of a pontoon boat with some rocker Boat
- Inflated Size: 58" x 10' Tube Diameter: 18" Fabric: 1100 PVC Material Weight: 24/27 oz/sq.yd.
- AireCell Material: Urethane Seam Construction: Welded Warranty: 10 Valve Type: (2)Leafield B7 Weight: 59 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Frame: 4-pc aluminum Anchor System: Included Motor Mount: Included Oar Type: 7' 2-piece