The PAC 900 is a size up from the PAC 800 and offers enhanced cargo room and stability for bigger water. This is not too big to be maneuvered by fin kicking, but not too small for overnight trips. Featuring heavy duty PVC, urethane bladders and a simple lightweight aluminum frame the PAC series boats are the best choice for anglers who want a boat to last for years to come.
- The PAC 900 is for you if:
- You want a high-end 9' pontoon boat
- You love to fish rivers that have some rapids
- You like to fish lakes and reservoirs
- You like the feel of a pontoon boat with some rocker Boat
- Inflated Size: 54" x 9' Tube Diameter: 16" Fabric: 1100 PVC Material Weight: 24/27 oz/sq.yd.
- AireCell Material: Urethane Seam Construction: Welded Warranty: 10 Valve Type: (2)Leafield B7 Weight: 54 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Frame: 4-pc aluminum Anchor System: Included Motor Mount: Included Oar Type: 7' 2-piece