The Colorado LT set the bar for lightweight click pawl reels. Our new Colorado takes it to the next level.
This thoroughly updated design brings a beautiful aesthetic defined by aerodynamic shapes and surfaces. The look of this reel is different from anything on the market today. Made in Montrose ColoradoFeatures:
- WEIGHT All models less than 3.0 oz
- FRAME/SPOOL MATERIAL 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy designed for Ross Reels
- MANUFACTURING SPECIFICATIONS Fully machined from a solid one-piece frame and solid one-piece spool for maximum strength and rigidity
- HANDLE MATERIAL Machined canvas phenolic rod, resting on a 7075-T6 chromated aluminum post for increased grip and reduced weight, eliminating the need for a counter weight
- DRAG MECHANISM All metal click/pawl mechanism with a stainless steel pawl, gear, and spring.
- SPOOL ROTATION, CONNECTION AND CONVERSION Machined marine-grade bronze bushing which rotates on a stainless steel spindle with a quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- FINISH Type II anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- FLY LINE COVERAGE 0wt. - 5wt.
- FISHING APPLICATION Designed for use in all freshwater and warm water fishing environments
- AVAILABLE COLORS Matte Black and Platinum
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY