Designed around our original Colorado’s click and pawl system, the new award-winning Colorado LT retains the same ruggedness and the signature all-metal clicker of its older brother. However, that is where the similarities end as the Colorado LT is built with a new aesthetic and modern design evident in its large arbor and highly detailed porting. Adding to its elegant simplicity, the Colorado LT boasts only 15 different parts in total, all designed, machined, and assembled in Montrose, Colorado USA.Features:
- WEIGHT All models less than 3.0 oz
- FRAME/SPOOL MATERIAL 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy designed for Ross Reels
- MANUFACTURING SPECIFICATIONS Fully machined from a solid one-piece frame and solid one-piece spool for maximum strength and rigidity
- HANDLE MATERIAL Machined canvas phenolic rod, resting on a 7075-T6 chromated aluminum post for increased grip and reduced weight, eliminating the need for a counter weight
- DRAG MECHANISM All metal click/pawl mechanism with a stainless steel pawl, gear, and spring.
- SPOOL ROTATION, CONNECTION AND CONVERSION Machined marine-grade bronze bushing which rotates on a stainless steel spindle with a quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- FINISH Type II anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- FLY LINE COVERAGE 0wt. - 5wt.
- FISHING APPLICATION Designed for use in all freshwater and warm water fishing environments
- AVAILABLE COLORS Matte Black and Platinum
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- THIS IS FOR A SPOOL ONLY